Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 5 (Where did we go wrong?)

Good evening,

welp, kinda lost track on the dvds, learnt the tools at the beginning, copied the base mesh....and then it all fell apart as im going on my own tangent somewhere, i'm sure when i'm done playing around i'll take it into max and render and composite, but for now, i'm just having fun and learning, ah well, hope ya like it.

None of my stuff really looks hard surfaced, very messy, but I kinda like it even though it potentially destroys the design, I suppose that's where the skill difference is, still trying to get my brush strokes under control.

Anyway, feel free to drop a crit if ya want, any and all help is welcome, just try not to be too soul crushing, will ya?




Regards

Francis

1 comment:

  1. how...can we crit this? I'm like that lil kid who wants to grow up and be like superman...except you instead of superman^^

    ReplyDelete