Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 2 [Polish brushes and manly chests]

Yo, followed chapter two of Mike Jensens' Hard Surface Sculpting 1,  learnt a lot, seriously, this dude is a hard surface guru.

Here's my attempt at following, but true to form, i'm not good at following what people do, so I tried to stay close to what he did and changed as I saw fit, as far as I can see, it's much the same, except my mesh is messier, which may or may not cause problems down the line.

Was fun, looking forward to Chapter 3.


The mesh took a good 10 minutes or so, most of the time was spent fast forwarding and rewinding, just to see what he does and really listen to what he's saying.

Here's a pic of where I am, messy mesh and all, but hey, screw you, i'm learning here ;P

Regards

Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment