Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

1, 2, Skip a few we're done.

Alright, ended up going back on the dvds, and going step for step with what Mike Jensen did, Wasn't in my initial plan to render it out, but after awhile I missed Vray, so I went ahead, did a similar 2 light setup , pretty much the same as what he did, with the exception of using a different HDRI in the override, all in all, it was an awesome week of learning, and I would definitely recommend anyone interested in learning hard surface sculpting to pick up the Dvd,

Zbrush Hard Surface Techniques, Available for purchase here:  http://eat3d.com/zbrush_hardsurface




And here's my final render, just for fun, looking forward to hopefully purchasing the second dvd (conveniently labelled Hard Surface Techniques 2) in the near future.



Regards

Francis


1 comment:

  1. nice render, I have this dvd lying around somewhere, now with your recomendation I'll definitely give it a watch. Imam

    ReplyDelete