Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Swing and a miss attempt 1

Evenin'

Decided this week to do a bit of architecture and characters, but I failed, mostly because I've been struck down with an unholy fever from somewhere. and haven't been able to do much, to be honest, I felt guilty about using 3ds max to do the intial blocking out of the scene, but then I realized that it's not really that bad, i'm using tools at my disposal to get to my goal the fastest.

I learnt quite a lot about painting, and I feel sorry for my friends David, Mathias, Singe, Jizhou, and all the rest that had to listen to me scream and yell that this was terrible.

But I guess I pushed on and did as much as my limited knowledge allows me and it's not a bad start to digital painting, and a first architectural idea.

Hope ya like it

Regards

Francis






No comments:

Post a Comment