Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sneak Peeks n tweaks

Yo, well I got back into modelling after awhile break, started this project on friday, and after a weekend of relaxing and copious amounts of gaming and sleep i'm hitting the ground running again with my projects, This is to be a part of an animation i'm doing to put in to my reel, as I'd quite like to follow my dream and become an animator, there aren't many options where I am, but I'll keep working and hoping that I can get something one day.

Other than that, the project itself is a fun idea that will unfold in due time, I'm no good writing, so it's better that I show you as the project progresses.

This so far is my tram that has a convenient chair and steering wheel, something toyish and fun.

I can't so i'm following any structured pipeline, Started the image on paper, then sighed and realized when I started modelling that nothing is going to look like the design that I had in mind so I just decided to pick up the ball and run with it, I also started playing around with some lights in the back, just to get a feel and mood, I did use some reference, really not as much as I should have, but just the basics while I try and find a decent silhouette for the object. Not sure where to take it from here in regards of design and form, but I guess i'll begin refining and see where it takes me.


Hope ya like it

Regards

Francis


P.S. Seems I forgot to add a picture of the boiler but i'm far too lazy to turn everything back on, so I guess you'll have to wait till next time ;D.


No comments:

Post a Comment