Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Citation Needed


Welp, good evening.

Once upon a time I was supposed to do daily/ nightly updates on my progress. but unfortunately circumstances arose, and my grandfather passed away and i've had to travel for the memorial service and the rest, luckily i've managed to jump head first into some sculpting during the nights i've stayed here.

I'm not claiming any of these to be good at all, as i'm still learning muscle groups and deformations and skeletal structure, but i'd like to show where i've come from 2 days ago, to where I am now.

I'd also like to send a thank you to my friend Cobus, this guy, has no reason to help me with improving my ability, but he patiently bares with me and even shares his screen to show me where I went wrong, at 2 in the morning. So cheers, Cobus, thanks for helping me become a better artist, bro.

And for now, I go onwards and upwards. Strangely enough I don't feel as frustrated as I normally do, I've come to accept the fact that these wips are not good, and that failure is a part of the learning process, and I can't wait to see where I go from here.

Tell me what ya think, and feel free to drop a crit!

Regards

Francis








No comments:

Post a Comment