Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A 'Steamy' Update

So....

Things are going to be a little rough with me of late, been battling to get everything up and going with the entire blogging thing. With the exclusion of much of my previous work I'm afraid I don't have much to show and I won't have much to show for a few weeks yet. You see I'm moving from Durban (South Africa) To Johannesburg. (same country just 9 hours drive).

Busy organizing my affairs and putting everything in order proves to be quite challenging as well as scary.

In the end, it's my one and only shot to follow my dreams and become a 3d designer and animator, it's the one and only shot that I have. It's either this or study another course that I hate for 3 years, finish it, find a job (That I hate), drive a car (That I hate), to the same workplace with the same people (That I hate) and go home to a house (That I hate) and most probably to a family (That at that point i'd hate as well).

It's not easy, full time student during the day time and waitering / odd jobs to pay rent at night.

In other news, I bought myself a spiffy A5 sketchpad :D  So I can sketch around and draw easier, just because it's small doesn't mean it can't be good.

Now that I've fascinated you with a thrilling life story i'll take me leave. But first, a screenshot of 3ds max and the fabled teapot. Starting to learn my way around the program before the course. Seems only logical that if I have the time beforehand and the tools at my disposal. I might as well learn to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment