Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Take it or leave it

Good Evening

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog. I'm afraid I don't have much to show tonight. Going back to college on Tuesday and hopefully after this quarter is finished i'll be able to work on my own projects independently.

I find myself wondering tonight, wondering why is it that I just want to become better that I have such high expectations of myself and never seem get to where I need to go while other people are happy to waste away doing nothing. Do people not have a dream to follow or is it that the dream is perhaps too hard to follow?

You know what it is i'm talking about, never seeming to enjoy the work of your hands (be art-wise or not), but coming back knowing that you're getting closer and closer to achieving what it is you want to achieve, maybe you don't know what it is you're trying to achieve, maybe you know exactly what you want to do. You lose faith countless times and feel like giving up all together but still you come back. Time and time and time again, you come back.

If I may talk about myself. I don't know if I ever will reach what I need to reach. I just want to become a better artist. Circumstances limit my ability to draw and oft i'm left dead tired and not willing to do anything after working a dead-end job and studying all day, but I sincerely hope I can continue to chase my dream even if I'm moving at a crawl, in the end I would rather have tried my best than to not have tried anything at all.

Don't give up. The road is dark and the journey long, but eventually we all find what we seek.

To those out there that are going to read this, I hope you never give up. I hope you follow your dream to wherever it may take you and be damn well proud you did when at last you turn around and look at all you've conquered to be where you are.

One day perhaps i'll be able to join you.

Never give up.

Regards

Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment