Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Troubleshooting

Good evening,

Up late working, resculpting the butterfly / dragonfly hybrid ornament, had some difficulties that made me have to come back and do it again, so this is a word to the wise, so no one makes the same noob mistake.

Within Zbrush I was working and imported my mesh, by a combination of accident / habit and sucky tutorial videos I pressed Make polymesh 3d, which so far as I have been able to deduce, destroys any pre-made UVS, so that meant that my work in headus was all for naught, and it turned my mesh into something horrible that yous aw in the previous wips, so here's a quick update of progress, the first is my uvs that I created, nothing fancy, second is the destroyed uvs and the planar tiling from when I tried to save it, and the third is just a screenie of what it looks like at the moment.

Regards

Francis



No comments:

Post a Comment