Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Southern Sun Massage Parlor

Well, first of all let me say that i'm not happy with it, I know that I can do much, much better than this. But unfortunately time was a limitation and they didn't actually give me anything I needed to do the project, nor did they know what they wanted. In the end it's nothing special, but I gave the client what they wanted and they said they loved it,

So yeah. Recap- I don't like it, I gave them what they asked for, end of story, deadline was about 2 and a half days.

I like this whole freelance thing, and I hope to continue doing so, though I do hope for clients in the future that tell me what they want, and a better time limit so I can actually produce something better.

Oh yes, this design is going to be on the 32nd floor of the Southern Sun Hotel in Durban

Rendering was done in Mental Ray, just cause I can.


Hope you like it

Regards

Francis


P.S. And before you max classmates of mine butcher me with sticks, I just did what they told me D:







No comments:

Post a Comment